Articles written for / published on Huffington Post
- Mr. Pink: The Rare Pink Grasshopper
“Not so long ago, one of my photo-pals found a pink grasshopper.
To be very honest: his special find made me a little bit jealous.
After all it is just about the closest thing to a pink elephant!
At the same time, I realized how rare such a phenomenon…”
- If it Walks Like a Goose and it Talks Like a Goose
“I’ve always loved the saying: ‘If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.’
Because nothing can argue with that, can it?
Elaborating on this idea, one could argue, that if…”
- Fox Yawns
So do we.
Still, yawning is quite luxury thing.
Being scared, cold or thirsty isn’t a good starting point for a decent yawn.
Yawning basically requires a really safe environment and a full stomach…”
- Ducklings All Ditches United
- Autumn Reflections
- Squirting, Spinning, Spitting and Swallowing Spiders
- Fifty Shades of White And a Touch of Red; Red Foxes in The Snow
- Amazing Levitating Lambs